- Adhesion and Biomaterials : Reminders about biomaterials, Protocols
- Technique: Direct Versus Indirect
- Isolation and Dental Rubber Dam: Isolation strategies for posterior areas for framed restorations and cervical lesions
- Matrices, Wedges, Rings: Choice criteria, Custom ring and Stamp Technique
- Pulp Vitality and Deep Caries: Partial Excavation, Capping and Pulpotomy.
- Participant’s clinical cases : Analysis of your iconograph
Hands-on: Isolation, posterior stratification, cervical lesions, polishing.